Our Mission Prepares Students for Success
Everest’s Mission is to prepare a diverse student population for success in college and to be thoughtful, contributing members of society.
Our Values Focus Everything We Do
Everest’s Values, stated as Core Characteristics are what faculty and parents strive to model, and that we use as guidelines to set standards of behavior that we expect from ourselves, parents, students and our community partners:
- Compassion – Caring and feeling responsible for the success and concerns of others; we “Leave no Snow Leopard behind.”
- Courage – Making hard choices when it matters; standing up for our beliefs and taking thoughtful risks.
- Curiosity – Questioning, examining and challenging with an open heart and mind.
- Integrity – Doing the right thing even when nobody is watching; telling the truth for the good of the community.
- Respect – Valuing and recognizing the unique gifts and abilities of others as well as our own.
- Responsibility – Following through on our commitments and obligations, and accepting the consequences of our actions.
Our School Norms
- We work hard. – Learning is our job. We leave no one behind.
- This is our school. – Love it or lose it.
- We are responsible. – We are accountable for our actions and the strength of our community.
- Respect our community. – Our school is welcoming and safe for everyone.
- We are reflective. – Our mistakes are expected, inspected, and respected.